Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

For Sale:15" alloys

Options
  • 20-10-2004 3:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Set of 15" Vanadio alloys - 4x108 35, with two good tyres. will fit Ford, Pegout, audi and others. will sell for 350.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭Bicky

Why you selling?
    what do people think of buying second hand alloys? is it not a bit dodgy?

• Registered Users Posts: 35 meduza

i bought them in error , without cheking pcd ( size between bolts) , i ve got opel with pcd-100, but still thought could get a hub convertor in case it was different, they re available in uk, but couldn't find it in ireland.
    and while buying second hand alloys u have to check that there're no cracks , and arent damaged from kerbs.
    u can check sizes here -- http://www.tyresave.co.uk/fitments.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭flyinfishmonkey

Would they fit a Renault Laguna Sport? I checked out the size site but it wasn't clear what size the Sport model needs.. Can you find out? I may be interested if they will fit.

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭smokey2

4x108 is ford/pug and if ford rims they'll need a spacer to go onto a pug but if pug will bolt onto a ford but will stick out too far past the arch and 4x108 won't fit any audi I know about as they're 4x100 as are renault for flyinfishmonkey and new audis are 5 stud (not sure of the exact pcd)!!

hope this helps

PS: lovely condition rims are 4 the same cond and are tyres good??

• Registered Users Posts: 35 meduza

i dont think it ll fit laguna sport, they have same pcd 108mm, but with 5 studs.
    and it will fit on some of audi -- 80, 90 and 100 they have same pcd and offset 35...42 .
    two tyres are in good condition, the third one is not so bad, but fourth has to be changed.

• Advertisement
Advertisement