Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone work in o2, please read need something

Options
  • 20-10-2004 4:41pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi, Have an issue I want to resolve with a number
    if you work in o2 and would like to obtain something for me plesae get in contact.
    Sorry if this is in the wrong forum

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

Let me guess ... you want to find out who owns a particular number? Not a chance my friend.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Nope, I already got my hands on their registered numbers list a while back when their security was breached

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭tck

?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭tomk

Lenny wrote:
    Sorry if this is in the wrong forum

Is there a right forum for this?!! Sounds very dodgy.

IMO, anyone who has the gall to come on here and admit that they have obtained confidential information as a result of a security breach should be banned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

Thats if you believe him! C'mon Lenny enlighten us to why you want someone from o2?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 145 ✭✭loz_the_boz

i worked in OSS at O2 till recent and know most support staff from all teams, access/core/messaesing/nss/ncc/build/reqs as well as ops sec -

what do u want

- also i know nothing of any so-called breach and i was on the security commitee

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭p.pete

- also i know nothing of any so-called breach and i was on the security commitee
    If somebody was going to breach security would they want security people to know about it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

p.pete wrote:
    If somebody was going to breach security would they want security people to know about it?
    Generally these breachs don't go unnoticed, they find out about them in the end ;)

Your post sounds so dodgy Lenny.... tell us what information you are looking for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭tribble

I got other peoples contact books transposed into mine when their security went tits up...

Advertisement