Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E-Sagi Indoor League

• 20-10-2004 5:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 743 ✭✭✭

Just lettin ye know about the E-Sagi indoor league, basically you sign up online, and can submit yer scores using a web-based form. You get to compete against people like Michele Frangilli :)

http://archeryportal.net/e-sagi/main.php?edi=indoor2004

Ive already signed up, hopeing to post my first score after training this evening.

Regards

Ewan

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 743 ✭✭✭Renegade_Archer

Posted my first score of 556 --> looks like archery training every day all summer helped :)

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭span

I'll be posting my first score after practice tonight or after the irish open in cork at the weekend.

anyone else going to cork???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 234 ✭✭mhairesa

Yeah, myself Sinéad Máiréad and Martin are headin down. Who's on your team? Do you know how they're workin it yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭span

all I know is there's three on a team. Haven't got a clue how they're gonna work it.

Our team is myself, brendan and pat...we're gonna kick ass :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭trig

I'll be there as well. Not for the saturday though. Its cos I've got no friends :( and cos I'm broke and can't afford to spend two nights in Cork :( Mainly the last one. I think Noel Farrell (DIT person, small hands, smells of cabbage) is headin down for both days too.

556 Ewan? You really want that rather large trophy back, don't you? Could be an interesting year. I hear UCD are training three days a week now and have brought in coaches (we have a man on the inside now!) so I wouldn't be suprised if MicS turns up in Cork.

Everyone seems pretty psyched up for the IV league this year, don't they?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭MicS

I did not know about Cork before yesterday. So did not book anything and have no idea when or where it will be.

Is it individual competition on one day and team on the other? I can still go for individual competition if I team up with someone going from Dublin and knowing where to go.

:) And we know about your DIT insider, he is helping to train our beginners.

Its not as clear cut as all that. While there is a team event on the Saturday, its not just confined to teams. There's prizes for individuals too so you might get lumped into a team if the numbers work out but you can shoot on your own too. At least thats what Eugene said to me. The Sunday is just a pure individual event. Double FITA 18 if I'm not mistaken.

I'll PM you his mobile number if you want. Just post a request or PM me yourself. Don't know if there's any places left. While I'm at it, I'll plug Dublin Archers' shoot on the 7th of November. Double FITA 18 as well. If anybody's interested, give Máire a ring for anyone lucky enough to have her number or send her an e-mail . Its the same weekend as the DCU shoot and its in DCU as well.

trig wrote:
    I hear UCD are training three days a week now and have brought in coaches (we have a man on the inside now!) so I wouldn't be suprised if MicS turns up in Cork.

Who are the coaches?

Regards

Ewan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭MicS

Dave O'Brien, Joe Malone and Noel Whelan from Dun Laoghaire club. Hope the whole thing will work out.

Thats their coaches!? F*ck me, I wouldnt mind some coaching like that, all I have are the voices inside my head, and most of the time theyre not talking about archery :(

• Advertisement

Wouldn't we all!

*Desperately tries to convince Don Rabska / Vittorio Frangilli / Rick McKinney / Any random decent coach to move to UL*

Sure didn't you get enough coaching off your Bavarian Buddies during the summer? I think you got a head start on everyone on that front.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 234 ✭✭mhairesa

span wrote:
    Our team is myself, brendan and pat...we're gonna kick ass :p
    yeah right... team cuthbert are gonna kick ass(again!!:p )
    by the way john you didnt spell my address right in the link you put on ur thread, proper one is mairecuthbert@hotmail.com

trig wrote:
    Sure didn't you get enough coaching off your Bavarian Buddies during the summer? I think you got a head start on everyone on that front.

Yup, but Im my own again now :(

oops. Well at least I got it right in the shoot notice. And as for you Ewan, I don't think you need that much help as long as you're shooting 556s! I'll have to pass word on to Madrab and try and stir some proper competition up this year :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

trig wrote:
    Everyone seems pretty psyched up for the IV league this year, don't they?

Meh. I'm not terribly but that's just me and having lost my way entirely in archery.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

parp

madrab wrote:
    parp
    My sentiments exactly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭Aryzel

signed up for that league thing, i shot 488 at ucd on 15th so i put that down.

• Advertisement

Damn you people beating my scores. Seems like training during the summer has payed off for you Aryzel. Is that a new PB?

W now have toxof, Renegade_Archer, Span, Aryzel, MicS and Mr Potato Head on the league. Looks like were beginning to take over!

Sign up you b*stards! We need more people... you all have a score from DCU to put in(if it was at a 40cm target)

Regards

Ewan

Happy now????

Advertisement