Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shinji

Options
  • 20-10-2004 5:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

I was browsing the membership pages and realised that I had'nt seen Shinjis
    name anywhere for an age. He used be heavy poster here. Does anyone know whats become of him?

Mike.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

he decided not to use boards anymore. He was the mod here for quite some time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Yeah I noticed a lot of games posts, I guess he went out an got a life! :)

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Sometimes you must leave the life you have on boards and move onto the real world.

RIP Shinji.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,393 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

he hasn't got a life. He is still playing too many games but is now getting payed to do it on www.eurogamer.net. Well he was doing that for awhile.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

I think him "getting a life" came around the same time as Eurogamer got a set of boards?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

http://www.eurogamer.net/user_profile.php?user_id=8

If you're interested in following his progress...

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

IIRC, he threw a wobbly with Par and a few others about "yargh, everything has changed, you used to be cool, Admins, what HAPPENED to you?!", or something.

More generally, it was about boards.ie no longer being a Games focussed place.

Advertisement