Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paramount confirm 'Enterprise' and 'Bakula'

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Scott Bakula as Captain Jonathan Archer</font>
    oh no not that twit!!! eek.gif aw man he sux!

"just because ur not paraniod, doesn't mean they're not after u!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭metalchicken

ooh, interesting.

Well, I like Scott Bakula anyway.

Im not going to make any jokes about serving under him, that would just be tacky.
    ha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭StarScream

i thought hed been resigned to tv3 wedensday night movie hell..................oh and he did the worst version of imagine in an episode of quantam leap lol

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭the celtic tiger

scott bakula is fantsatic. he was in a real smutty film last week. he's so cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

AND ... he's a better singer than Shatner smile.gif

It's true... It's true.

Bard
    "If at first you do succeed, try not to look astonished."

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Well, surely it can't be any worse than Voyager. What I've heard of the new film it sounds like that should be good anyway - they need a balls-out action film to round it off, not one of those bloody hippy 'eternal life' plots.

Advertisement