Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Check this out!

• 20-10-2004 7:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 47

From what i have seen so far, a lot of threads take on a life of their own.

So i will start this of by bitching bout WET mornings :mad:

try having to walk in and it pourin after one hell of a late night.
    "talk about dedication ;) "

anyway would like to see how this takes off
    *ye better support it or i'll, i'll do somethin ...*

FIND OUT IN NEXT WEEKS EPISODE TO SEEWHAT HE DOES!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭tribble

you eat poo.

i'm telling mommy.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,851 Mod ✭✭✭✭Michael Collins

How about the uncomfortably shallow steps around campus, they're always a nuisance...............................................................................

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

So i will start this of by bitching bout WET mornings :mad:

try having to walk in and it pourin after one hell of a late night.
    "talk about dedication ;) "

You want dedication? Try walking home from the library in the pouring rain at 10 o'clock at night! My jacket was still damp this morning when I got up. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 IamBatman

blondie83 wrote:
    My jacket was still damp this morning when I got up. :(
    I feel ur pain blondie..same thing happened to me this mornin..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Coming out of Japanese at 8pm into the torrents of rain, puddles everywhere... and I'm wearing my Converse boots :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭tribble

Coming out of Japanese at 8pm into the torrents of rain, puddles everywhere... and I'm wearing my Converse boots :(

Bizzare - i was coming out of Battle Royale 2 (jap film) about the same time...

...only in waterproofed jack boots.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

tribble wrote:
    Bizzare - i was coming out of Battle Royale 2 (jap film) about the same time...

...only in waterproofed jack boots.

Was it any good? I haven't seen either of them but I heard the first was pretty good.

Coming out of Japanese at 8pm into the torrents of rain, puddles everywhere... and I'm wearing my Converse boots

Thats funny, I did Japanese last year, and know one of the science guys doing it now! I wanted to do level two this year but it clashed with training :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

...waterproofed jack boots
    Damn you and your dry feet to hell!
    I did Japanese last year, and know one of the science guys doing it now!
    And who do you know doing Japanese in science this year? There's only 8 of us in the class...

Advertisement