Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

my hero

Options
  • 15-05-2001 10:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭

anyone see this last night. has ardal ohanlon on it. well, its dougal from father ted being exactly the same. ie, being dumb and making stupid comments about the wrong thing at the right time.
    come to think of it, i was watching the top 100 tv personalities on tele last week adn he ws introducing it and he was the same then. is this actually his personality, or does he only have one persona?
    its just not funny outside of fr ted...
    oh, and the program was ****e anyway

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Didn't see that one last night, but he was painfully unfunny on that 100 Greatest Chracters thing - the links/sketches were pathetic.

The programme itself was pretty crap until they got into the Top 20 or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Castor Troy:
    Didn't see that one last night, but he was painfully unfunny on that 100 Greatest Chracters thing - the links/sketches were pathetic.

The programme itself was pretty crap until they got into the Top 20 or so.
    </font>
    i was so p1ssed of with i left with top 10 to go.
    now im a bit annoyed coz i missed the top 10!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Magwitch

Friend of mine used to watch the last series of "My Hero". Ardel O'Hanlon can be very funny, especialy in stand up, but whoever writes "My Hero" should be shot.

Advertisement