Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

telling Mortgage Broker all!!!!!

Options
  • 20-10-2004 8:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

In the process of buying my own gaff, But think i've stuff things up a little with my broker. The problem was, on our first conversation i let it slip that, i was putting money into the Credit Union (€500 a month) Wasn't meant to tell him because the Credit Union was going to make up shortfall on deposit for house.
    My broker now wants to see record of saving.
    Could i tell my borker what i'm up to? does my broker care, that i borrowed for the deposit?

Any advice anybody?????
    PEEEEWE

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

The broker probadly just wants to know where your income is going, €500 a month is a considerable amount. The more you can prove that your able to pay back the better chance you have of getting a mortgage. I was doing the same but I just to the bank manager that I was spending the money on holidays and going out and I had the money to pay the mortgage just by cutting back a bit.

The broker acts on commision and should do everything possible to help you get your mortgage. And its not uncommon to borrower from the credit union nowadays.

Advertisement