Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish or French websites ?

Options
  • 20-10-2004 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭

I wanna start studying for the JC soon, and I wanted to start Irish first cause I'm crap at it...
    My Irish teacher *never* taught us feck all grammer... Once I get over the grammer I'm hoping I'll be alright...
    I'm way better at French than I am at Irish anyhow, at least I can form some sorta sentences in French...
    I'm doing all HL btw...
    Anyhow, anyone know any sites with info on Irish/French grammer?
    (The back of my Irish book is pretty crap too)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭declan_lgs

:eek:
    /me just discovered http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=53063
    wuhoo! I hit 100 posts :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭fozzle

I don't think there's much in the way of Irish grammer websites, but you should try the green book that almost everyone had in primary school, Tús Na Grammadaí. It's the best Irish Grammer book I ever used anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 lil_miss_perfec

skoool.ie is pretty gud 4 all exam notes. i used dem 4 my jc last year! but believe me u dont need 2 start studyin now, its november! study from d start of may and you'll do brilliant!!! trust me :D

yea but I'll likely not be able to get round the Irish in a few weeks...
    The teacher's never done any grammer with us. My spelling + grammer sux so bad in Irish (and in English :rolleyes:) ... I remember that green book but I dont have ...
    Might try and get it soon... Coming up to the pre's, thats when I'll try and start studying now... Looked at the history this mornin, read thru a few chapters and I've forgotten it already :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Delphi91

declan_lgs wrote:
    ...My Irish teacher *never* taught us feck all grammer...

Looks like you spent most of your time asleep in English class also!!

Mike

• Advertisement

Delphi91 wrote:
    Looks like you spent most of your time asleep in English class also!!

Mike
    ROFl...
    well said and too true

Advertisement