Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

N11/N25 - Oilgate to Rosslare Harbour [route options published]

Options
1161718192022»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 5,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭spacetweek

Let’s face it, wasn’t it always gonna be at least that long?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,942 ✭✭✭✭josip

I've voted Green a lot of times in the past 20 years but now seriously regret voting for them in the last GE. They went on a complete power trip and are completely anti rural with their policies. Eamon Ryan, even though he's no longer leader, wants us to commute to Dublin by bicycle.

If he wanted to do something practical, he should have started twin tracking the Bray to Greystones rail line.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭jd

It's as much to do with the requirement of an online service station. This hadn't been envisaged when the scheme started. Rural pols like a bit of green bashing.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,523 ✭✭✭cgcsb

I'm curious what policies did you vote for when you voted green and what has changed since then? did the green party ever say they were pro motorway?

I don't actually think anyone wants you to commute from Wexford to Dublin by Bicycle, you sound hysterical.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭geographica

newspaper article

• Advertisement
Advertisement