Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

trailer for American Pie 2

• 15-05-2001 1:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭

I just saw it to day,

It was funny.

it should be in the MSN website also you can get it from apple.

life is a glitch...
    ...Then you die

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Schwarzfahren

American Pie II - nice one!
    smile.gif
    They'll have a hard time living up to the original.

"Nam et ipsa scientia potestas est"
    -Francis Bacon
    Schwarzfahren.net

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Schwarzfahren

Having seen the trailer I have to say, it's none too impressive. During the long "Do you remember ..." monologue I felt like shouting "Of course I flippin' remember them - this was one of the best films of last year! " To be fair though, the sequel needs no trailer.
    Where's the ticket queue?

"Nam et ipsa scientia potestas est"
    -Francis Bacon
    Schwarzfahren.net

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 spag

I've got a ****ty computer so I can't download video.
    Is it the same cast? Are they in college? I would have thought this was the natural progression. Or is it more of the same just with a different cast???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

I honestly didnt think american pie was as great as people made it out to be. it was a good movie, just not brilliant.

so i wont be getting too worked up over this smile.gif

It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.

HIT IT!

Advertisement