Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile Tariff Comparison Site?

Options
  • 21-10-2004 10:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of a website that compares the pay as go tariffs from each of the irish operators?

Im moving from o2 pay monthly and am trying to work out scientifically which one is best for me.

IT will save me a lot of copy-pasting into excel if I can find most of the data on one page - rather than scattered across several dozen pages on 3 sites.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭JTMan

I don't think one exists. A price comparison website is needed for the irish utility companies.

You will almost certainly find that Meteor PAYG has the lowest rates for any usage profile.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

I moved from Vodafone bill pay to Meteor PAYG and I'm not finding it cheaper. I assume because I make most of my calls during business hours, and that no one else I ring is on Meteor. I'm thinking of going back to Vodafone as I've had coverage problems all over the city center with Meteor. Which defeats the purpose of having a mobile really.

Advertisement