Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

F*****ing and Blinding Shrinks The Nads (Its Official)

• 21-10-2004 12:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭

F*** Me , I mean Ooooooooooops
    The shocking revelation comes courtesy of Gennady Cheurin's team at the Yekaterinburg Centre for Ecological Safety and Survival. Cheurin made the discovery after conducting ground-breaking research into the effect of bad language on water. The theory goes that water can be influenced by "negative vibes", and the team spent several hours hurling abuse at a glass of the stuff. This Devil's liquid was then sprinkled on wheat seeds - of which just 48 per cent subsequently germinated. Seeds favoured with water from natural springs, on the other hand, enjoyed a 93 per cent germination rate.
    Phew . What about me then ?
    We then looked at heavy swearers, and found whenever men use these words in their daily life, this Immediately leads to sexual dysfunctions
    Thats the cheapest contraceptive I ever heard of . I wish woomen would be more understanding of their menfolk, I really f*******g do :)
    If a woman uses these words in her daily speech, she slowly begins transforming into a man, getting more hair and muscles
    More of this utterly fascinating article on the Reg Here along with a link to that great Lesbian Cow story I forgot to post here about last month.

M

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭cajun_tiger

but what if its said me a good positive way
    ie F*** me H***er ect?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

cock.

I seem to swear a tad much in college among friends. I knew they would have a detremental affect on my sex life.

whores

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

but what if its said me a good positive way

Dude :(

Have you ever come across a woman who can differentiate between 'good' swearing and 'bad' swearing ? I feel that they will use this important research to beat up on their menfolk .

<Muck> (apropos the weather for example ) Ah F*** it anyway
    <Ms Muck> No Conjugals for you tonight
    <Muck> Ah F*** it anyway

I feel the walls closing in on me already ..and thats before some health supplement in a chick mag pick up on this :(

M

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

ive been swearing like a french sailor for the last **** knows how many years and my balls are as big as always...

What a load of pseudo-scientific bull****!

Muck wrote:
    Dude :(

Have you ever come across a woman who can differentiate between 'good' swearing and 'bad' swearing ? I feel that they will use this important research to beat up on their menfolk .

<Muck> (apropos the weather for example ) Ah F*** it anyway
    <Muck> Ah F*** it anyway

I feel the walls closing in on me already ..and thats before some health supplement in a chick mag pick up on this :(

M

i'm a girl and good curses are "F*** me H***er" (i say that alot..)
    bad curses are "that was f***ing S*** try harder next time oh and count the inch's thats the only reason theat you'll be lucky enough to have a next time!" <only said it once>

• Advertisement

i swear alot more so in my later years, i don't consider my self any less girly then i ever was before.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

So you have not grown any hair or muscles as a consequence .....anywhere.......

M

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭penguinbloke

H***er
    :confused:
    Hitler
    harder
    hatter
    hammer

I'm deeply confused, what could possibly warrant censoring

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭stagolee

F*** me H***er

im possibly being incredibly naive here but what does the H***er mean? i get the F*** bit but i cant think of a rude word that has 6 letters starts with h and ends with er, please tell us cos otherwise this will be on my mind all day :eek:

"hooker" is a bit rude maybe thats it

• Advertisement

hehe sorry penguinbloke didnt see your post there i reckon it was "f*** me Hitler" :D

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,508 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Hummer?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Lol, you gotta love those crazy Russian Scientists.

Next he'll claim that sugar plants that have been blowing in the wind taste worst than refined castor sugar.

harder i dont know why i did the *** they are just so much fun

Muck wrote:
    So you have not grown any hair or muscles as a consequence .....anywhere.......

M
    nope,
    just the norm for girls, and no muscles though i wouldn't mind the muscles :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭ionapaul

I like ****s too.

Can answer decypher the following phrase?

'A** y** f***ers s****d b* w***ing a** n** r***ing f***ing b****s!'

Answer me true and ye shall receive a shiny tuppence piece and a brand new mule, with bells and whistles attached

ionapaul wrote:
    I like ****s too.

Can answer decypher the following phrase?

Answer me true and ye shall receive a shiny tuppence piece and a brand new mule, with bells and whistles attached

*ll *ou *uck*** *houl* *e *ank*** *nd *ot *ead*** *uck*** *oard* :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

All you f\/ckers should be w/\nking and not reading f\/cking boards.

right thats a mule each for me an the rhino

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

I would have imagined that saying
    "F*** me H***er"
    a lot would have led to some sort of muscle development no ? ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Fu*k the fu*king f**kers and their fu*king stupid study tbh

stevenmu wrote:
    I would have imagined that saying a lot would have led to some sort of muscle development no ? ;)
    more so weight loss

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

So those ol' Russian scientists are saying that wheat seeds prefer fresh water from springs as opposed to tapwater that has had some fair amount of spittle from swearing, crazy old Russian scientists?

What a stupid f*cking test.

Oh hang on... it's actually bollox?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,287 ✭✭✭NotMe

ionapaul wrote:
    I like ****s too.

Who doesn't?
    :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭mp3guy

that, my friend is the biggest load of bull, ever. Probably a joke, and if not, water is Oxygen and Hydrogen, and I'm sure the fact that CO2 was being expelled in its general direction, didn't exactly help it's quality or nutrients.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Muck wrote:

Ms.Muck? She actually prefers to be called 'Lady Muck'. And I should know, after all I did f*** her in the a**e on several occasions with thanks to my large and trusty c**k .

Disclaimer : In an attempt to avoid any possibility of unpleasant sexual disfunctions in the future the above sentence should should of course read 'feed her in the apse on several occasions with thanks to my large and trusty cook'

Advertisement