Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kindred : The Embraced

• 14-05-2001 1:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭

wow another jumped up paranormal series, this one is even worse than Poltergeist:the legacy.

Based on the White wolf RPG Vampire the masquerade, and i have to say it sucks the big one.

its on late on sunday night on sky 1, after 1am i think (i was too tired to check the time)

*poeted on roleplay board aswell*

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Oh! How could they slaughter it with that miserable TV show?

*Grrr...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Dont worry AW,it never made it past the first seasion due to the fact that the lead star wrapped his motorbike around a lamp post!

So the one series is all we have to put up with smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Belisarius

I spend alot of time talking to the people from PlanetVampire and theyre nearly orgasmic with anticipation of every episode so It obviously has a devoted fanbase from all those P&P folks ,why anyone else would watch it eludes reasoning of course

Shrewgar!

[This message has been edited by Belisarius (edited 19-05-2001).]

Hey, at least they done a good job with the computer game version!
    That was one of the best games of the past year...

Good game ,buggy as hell though .

If you liked the game mimnd you should keep the any eye out for the WoD mod , new beta out soon smile.gif

Shrewgar!

• Advertisement

Buggy... But once you get the patch, it's perfectly fine.
    And what's this WoD mod you mentioned?
    Please tell...

http://www.planetvampire.com/wodmod/

World of Darkness
    Its generally more of the same with all those wierdo P&P bits included ,a good thing apparently but its looking very promising as it has the support of the entire commmunity. Im quite proud that my email has a minor part in the grand scheme of things

Shrewgar!

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Belisarius:
    http://www.planetvampire.com/wodmod/

World of Darkness
    Its generally more of the same with all those wierdo P&P bits included ,a good thing apparently but its looking very promising as it has the support of the entire commmunity. Im quite proud that my email has a minor part in the grand scheme of things

</font>

WOW! This looks kick ass... Thanks man!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Jug-A-Lug:
    this one is even worse than Poltergeist:the legacy.

</font>
    i quite liked that! tongue.gif

"just because you're not paraniod, doesn't mean they're not after you!"

Advertisement