Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

LMAO! the funniest pr0n clip you have ever seen!

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

Link please someone.

tuxy wrote:
    i dont know the law on this , is this clip illegal?

No, but the fine upstanding boards admins do not like such things. Except for the private board that seamus keeps hinting at, which i am sure none of the admins are members of.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭aidan_dunne

Ha, good one, CyberGhost! Some more positive rep heading your way, my friend.

And the way your man says, "Oh Wolfgang! Oh Seisse!", in such a put-on innocent way as if to say, "Oh dear, I'm sooooo sorry. I really didn't mean to do that", when it's pretty damn obvious he meant to do it.

Poor Wolfgang!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭aidan_dunne

Okay, so, quick question. How the hell exactly do you give someone positive rep?

Click on the little weighing scales thingy at the bottom left of the username panel

<---

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

CyberGhost wrote:
    wow you are rude!

how do you have 1500+ posts and not know my style.

Oh and get that big pic out of your sig before I make you my prison bitch :)

DeV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

John R wrote:
    No, but the fine upstanding boards admins do not like such things. Except for the private board that seamus keeps hinting at, which i am sure none of the admins are members of.
    Admins have access to all boards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

DeVore wrote:
    Are you getting scareder? You should be. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

a ham sandwich ... mayo all round..

research... you say... :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

Ha, good one, CyberGhost! Some more positive rep heading your way, my friend.

And the way your man says, "Oh Wolfgang! Oh Seisse!", in such a put-on innocent way as if to say, "Oh dear, I'm sooooo sorry. I really didn't mean to do that", when it's pretty damn obvious he meant to do it.

Poor Wolfgang!

Thanks!

• Advertisement

DeVore wrote:

Oh and get that big pic out of your sig before I make you my prison bitch :)

DeV.

Man, you are a cyberbully!

you, you cybernelson!

seriously though, wanna thank all admins, for closing their eyes on this one!

you are the best, kindest admins! God bless ya!

how can you not love admins like this guys/girls?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭PeadarofAodh

link please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭cupthehand

hmmm i mite have a lil peek so... link there good sir when ur ready please....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

i wonder what monty would make of this
    oh well he hasnt been around for a while so we probably wont find out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 574 ✭✭✭ro_chez

Cheers for the link Cyberghost,quite funny although I dont think it merits positive rep, now spunking on DeVore's face might just be :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭StRiKeR

pm me too :D

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Watch me bully this thread closed.

DeV.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement