Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Will The Big Show Ever Get Another Title

• 21-10-2004 5:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭

Right i have been a BIG SHOW fan since he was THE GIANT. I would love to see him with another title RAW or SMACKDOWN.
    Look back at his career he has always been a main player but ever since his he started getting pinned by Lesnar in 02/03 i don't think he is being getten serious anymore.
    Storylines since then have been tagging with A-Train(ya that will make him somone the fans will want to see),
    he beat eddie for the US title and i never saw him make a big title defence ever and then eddie wins the wwe from the same person big beat for it that being lesnar that has to be a kick in the teeth.
    Eddie gets main event Mania with Angle and Big show drops the US title to Cena in the opening match(kick In the B**ls).

The point of this is BIG SHOW DESERVES ONE LAST TITLE RUN . and a royal rumble win he lost two as the last men over the ropes ( 2000,the rock won 2004, Chris Benoit won)

GIVE HIM ONE MORE TITLE RUN .

What u think people!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,011 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

Im with you on that one, It about time we had a champ who we can actually believe is unbeatable. Like the way Taker, Hogan and Lesnar were at their peak. As it is now, Benoit, Eddie and Triple H among others are just trading the titles around.

Ive always preferred when someone had the title for an extended run and lost it in a spectacular way (not just Evolution :( cheating a win).

For all Big Show has done, he deserves an extended run before he is put out to pasture.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭cannonballkid

Ya . Even with his new look he looks better than he has in years . He really looks like the BIG NASTY BAST**D of old . He has shown loyalty to wwe since he first appered in 1999 in the wwf . He stayed even with the bad storytlines he has gone though. To me he is the only person who can pull off the BIG BAD UNBEATABLE MONSTER .

EVERYONE HE DESERVES ONE LAST TITLE BEFORE THE END
    (even hogan got the title before he skipped out on the wwe)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

He has shown loyalty to wwe since he first appered in 1999 in the wwf . He stayed even with the bad storytlines he has gone though.

Of course he would, he's got a multi-million 10 year contract, doesn't he?!

I think he deserves more at the moment, but he seems to be getting it. At times he has appeared lazy, but he has been one of the best performers this year, really enjoying his work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

He's terrible in the ring, guy can't work for sh1t. He is loyal to the company and they repay that loyalty well. But don't reward him with a title. People want a title holder they believe deserves in, not the stable company man that wrestles crap and has a crap gimmick.

Advertisement