Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the GC is gone, nu PS2???

Options
  • 21-10-2004 7:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭

BUYING THE NU PS2 NOV 1st...............any1 else lookin 4ward to its realease?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

No, just you.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,179 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

the new Ps2?? and the gamecube is gone?? i think i speak for us all when i say, huh???

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

You have a full keyboard infront of you, why are you using the annoying and stupid txt speach?

EDIT: THe new PS2 is called the "PStwo" and the GC is not gone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

what an unexpected and undeserved bombardment of abuse....think i'll leave, the stench of dry semen in a sock and the nerd sweat that comes with it is over-powering me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Metroid Prime 2, Zelda, Resident Evil 4... why sell it now of all times???

/edit
    ah, my apologies. you're obviously a fuckwit.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

Why oh why do people shell out for new model PS2s? I find this particularly funny in light of the fact that the silver, aqua and new black ones are hardly that old. Talk about getting blood out of a stone.

network connection built in...do your homework

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭sound_wave

just buy the network adapter a damn sight cheaper id imagine!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

what an unexpected and undeserved bombardment of abuse....think i'll leave, the stench of dry semen in a sock and the nerd sweat that comes with it is over-powering me.

Says he on the internet

indenial.jpg

sound_wave wrote:
    just buy the network adapter a damn sight cheaper id imagine!
    i think the new ps2 is about the same cost, if not cheaper than the old style models. supposedly less noisier as well (external psu)
    the downside is that there's nowhere to put a hard drive...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Why the unwarrented abuse toward to GC?

tman wrote:
    i think the new ps2 is about the same cost, if not cheaper than the old style models. supposedly less noisier as well (external psu)
    the downside is that there's nowhere to put a hard drive...

i thought he had a PS2 already? my bad!!

yeah dont diss the cube its possibly the best of the three consoles out at the moment! just got animal crossing!! great game!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Why don't you just wash your sock?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

network connection built in...do your homework

Yeah now you can play socom online. With the other 2 people.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,393 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

PS2 RULZ. GC IZ TEH SUKZER! LOL!!!!!RAOFLOL!!!LOL!!!!

GC IS TEH SUK COS NFSUG IS TEH SUK ON IT! LOL!!!!! PS2 PAD IS TEH MAD SKILZ!!!!

I really hopr you aren't buying a new PS2 when you have one already or selling your gamecube before metroid prime 2 and the promise of a new zelda game.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,179 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

i'd love to get a gamecube, but i'm afraid an x-box comes first, simply because of halo2 and fable. but i'll eventually pick up a gamecube, for zelda, more zelda.

Kiith wrote:
    i'd love to get a gamecube, but i'm afraid an x-box comes first, simply because of halo2 and fable. but i'll eventually pick up a gamecube, for zelda, more zelda.
    you like fps's, and you wouldn't think of getting a gc for Metroid :eek:
    shame on you!

Kiith wrote:

tisk...tisk *shakes head*

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

The Cube's cheap as chips! Chips, dammit!
    Get one!

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭Kevok

I'm buying a second GC when the ToS bundle comes out. The one i have now gets disk read errors when playing Metroid and Wind Waker. And the disks are fine! It was a launch one too. :(

The PSTwo looks better than the old one but there's nothing on the PS2 now that I want to play. Assuming San Andreas eventually makes it to the pc.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Kiith wrote:

HALO 2 will be great and has been awarded 9.7 by the US OXM (not that i trust them) but fable is bit short yet still good.

Defo get a cube. If you like RPG's like zelda then its the console for you. Plus the new Paper Mario is sublime (I imported my copy from lik-sang). Wait.... Paper Mario alone is worth a cube.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Kevok wrote:
    I'm buying a second GC when the ToS bundle comes out

What does ToS stand for? Is it Tales of Symphonia?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

Ciaran500 wrote:
    You have a full keyboard infront of you, why are you using the annoying and stupid txt speach?

EDIT: THe new PS2 is called the "PStwo" and the GC is not gone

NO! it is NOT PStwo! I have read an article and they mentioned that it won't be called pstwo!

it's just ps2 slim edition

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

tman wrote:
    Metroid Prime 2, Zelda, Resident Evil 4... why sell it now of all times???

/edit
    ah, my apologies. you're obviously a fuckwit.
    Now, whether undeserved or not, that is personal abuse... please attack the post, not the user.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭FruitLover

monument wrote:
    Now, whether undeserved or not, that is personal abuse... please attack the post, not the user.

That only applies to people who aren't ****wits.

This thread is coming very close to been locked.

Since you have even fewer posts then the original poster, I’d like to point out that I’m a moderator of the games board, and what I was saying wasn’t a suggestion, but a demand.

This board isn’t for name calling, and naming calling of newbies will not be tolerated.

Since you are new, I’d advise you to read the rules in the games charter…
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=134048

Now get back on topic or the thread will be locked, and banning may be in order.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,673 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

So because I have a higher postcount than the moderator, and joined before him, I should be able to abuse the poster ?

do be quiet.

No, because I was under the impression he was new to boards.ie, just taking what I said as a suggestion, and that he did not know I was a mod.

Astrofool, could you also please take the time to read the games board's charter - back on topic means back on topic....

Thread locked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

Doesnt look locked to me.... :eek:

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement