Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soprano Mob ties

• 28-05-2001 4:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone read that article where one of the actors claimed that some Jersey mobsters were recorded on a wire tap complimenting the Sopranos for plot and the characters...

Talk about a publicity stunt!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Maybe so - nevertheless they were right - The Sopranos is one of the very best TV series ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

Yeah I love it, can't wait for channel 4 to start showing series 3...... if they show it on E4 instead I'll be gutted frown.gif

I heard somewhere that RTE will have the third series first, they showed the second one a couple of months before C4. It just finished in the States, so hopefully by around September it'll be on here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Aye hopefully, its an excellent series.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

i watched the first 3 episodes over the weekend and it just got me addicted again. does anyone know if the first 2 seasons will be available on DVD?

adnans

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭shank

New series to start on E4 June 25th I think, also the west wing around the same time aswell, sweet. If you don't have digital I suspect you'll have to wait till sept or so.
    All I need now is NYPD blue and I'm sorted.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by adnans:
    i watched the first 3 episodes over the weekend and it just got me addicted again. does anyone know if the first 2 seasons will be available on DVD?

adnans
    </font>

The first season is available in a box set (6 DVD's) in HMV Grafton Street, 64.99. They're available individually for 15 quid each.

The first half of the second season (3 DVD's) is also there, 29.99. Presumably the second half is to be released sometime in the next few weeks.

oh, and long time no see Barry smile.gif

Advertisement