Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Code for Samsung Combi-TV

• 21-10-2004 8:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 248 ✭✭

I have recently got my old sky box moved into spare room to the Samsung portable TV. (Got Sky+ in the sitting room). I have tried EVERY code listed for Samsung and more besides but cannot get the Sky remote to work the telly at all. Any suggestions? Telly's model no. is TI-14P1. :rolleyes:

Thanks...

Oz.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

Ozzie wrote:
    I have recently got my old sky box moved into spare room to the Samsung portable TV. (Got Sky+ in the sitting room). I have tried EVERY code listed for Samsung and more besides but cannot get the Sky remote to work the telly at all. Any suggestions? Telly's model no. is TI-14P1. :rolleyes:

Thanks...

Oz.

Try Here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,640 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

whats the code for seg tv

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 248 ✭✭Ozzie

Thanks for that, but I think I tried all those codes from Sky interactive, but I'll try them all again. Theres a 4 digit code 0060, then a list of about twenty 3 digit codes, 065, 584, etc... Should they not all be 4 digit? Maybe I'l,l try them all with a zero in front!

Thanks again!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

There's one way for entering the 4 digit code and another way for the 3 digit, I've always used the 4 digit and I could be there for ages pressing the off button on the remote untill it gets the right code.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Ozzie, to enter 3 digit codes, Press TV button, Hold Red and Select til LED blinks twice, press 3 digits and press Select (LED should blink twice).

To enter 4 digit codes, Press TV, Hold Red+Select til LED blinks twice, Press TV again, enter 4 digits. then it's a matter of pressign standby, tv, standby, tv, etc until tv powers off, then press Select to store setting.

I've noticed that with newer Samsung TV's, the Volume buttons don't work the best, you have to repeatedly press Vol+ to up the volume which is a pain.

Snoopdog:
    SEG are usually the same as Beko, otherwise try Goodmans, Bush, Alba, etc.

Hope this helps!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,640 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

thanks byte for the help

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 248 ✭✭Ozzie

thanks all!

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

No probs, I assume you got it sorted out! :)

Advertisement