Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you run an internet radio station?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭begbie

How do you set one up?

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭legofsalmon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

The quickest way to internet radio is to sign-up for a live365 package which starts at 10 bucks a month for about 60 mins of music space. I've thought about it myself...but typically not done anything!

Mike.

even cheaper at www.shoutcast.com

cheaper being free :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

But you need your own server space on Shoutcast. Whereas live 365 provide the space for 10 bucks a month up.

Mike.

• Advertisement

yessum tis true.

Just saying that incase he had that stuff, especially if he was looking for a cheap option.

Anywho, good luck sir!

Colly~!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

So what kind of stuff do you play?

Wertz wrote:
    So what kind of stuff do you play?

Usually be modern/alt rock, thats what our audience wants and its what we know about.

I do the main Djing though and try to work in some art-rock/post-rock stuff as much as I can, and generally music that I like listening to that I think you should know about at its most basic level.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭darkmaster2

www.freakfm.com

alternative rock

Cork city

also on 105.2 FM

Advertisement