Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SSF Donation!

Options
  • 21-10-2004 10:57pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭

Tomorrow My work place ( ICT Eurotel ltd.) is having a dressdown day, everyone brings in atleast 1 euro, it gets collected at lunch and all the money goes to a charity, I have managed to swing it so as this friday the money goes to the the SSF, so erm, where exactly do I send it to, I cant find the thread with the account details Tom set up...

HELP!
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

here are the account details or you can use the paypal link in my sig.

Actually here are the details
    Tom Murphy
    Bank Of Ireland, St Stephens Green
    Sort Code: 900084
    Account Number: 65748028

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭[Preacher]

yeah i discovered the SSF forum in the end, tehe.

[edit]seaneh here[/edit]

Seaneh you ****ing retard stop using my account. I didn't "forget" to log out. I'm pretty much the only person in the cafe who posts here. Evidently you are expecting to be logged in to your account when you arrive at the PC therfore you are doing the exact same thing I am doing. Do not post on my ****ing account again, if you do: Copy the post, delete it, then log in with your account and re-post it. You dumb ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

Hmm, interesting. Someone who doesn't log out of his account on a public PC calling someone else a dumb fcuk for posting under his account after admitting that they are doing the same thing.

MrP

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Take it off line Preacher. Your account is your responsibility.

Thanks Seaneh, you can either transfer the money or you can hand it to me at the Boards beer. Better to transfer it tbh, makes it all more traceable and its less hassle for us both I reckon...

DeV.

• Advertisement

When I get to a PC and hes logged in, I log him out. Or if I accidently post with his account I delete the post and repost under my own account.

The slagging sounds very harsh upon reflection, wasn't supposed to come out like that and I can see how bad it would look to an outsider. Apoligies.

Hes posted at least 10 times using my account. Thats inexcusable, and downright ignorant imho.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Yes it is but its your problem for leaving yourself logged in, or your problem with him for doing it. :)

Seaneh... /me wags finger. No biscuit!

DeV.

Advertisement