Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Archery in dit

Options
  • 22-10-2004 11:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭

:mad:
    Anyone who signed up for the archery club this year we have to appologise for the lack of training.

we have been having shed loads of problems getting our training time sorted due to the IR problems in the linenhall gym.
    any of you who are class reps in bolton st we would apprecate if you could attend the rep meeting next week to discuss this problem. (think its tuesday)
    we want to push the college to sort this as quick as possible as it doesn't just effect the archery it is effecting all the gym users some of whom are top level athletes whos training has been seriously affected.

thanks
    Keith

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭Sniipe

Infrared problems... wooow! I thought they only had them in buildings such as the pyramid that houses Mona Lisa.

On topic. I'm in Kevin street, would be interested in hitting apple ontop of ppl with bow and arrow. If I can go (to bolton street /me looks up map) would I need meh own equip or do u guys have loads of bows or what?

I've never done it b4 keith, but I'm a dab hand at computer games, there similar rite. j/k, and j/k re: IR

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭mr potato head

As far as IR (industrial relations) problems go, the current gym supervisor seamus hasn't been given the hours needed to be able to fulfil the role. so we are stuck without proper training times, and the gym times for other people have been affected too.
    You don't need to have done the sport before or have your own gear we provide everything, equipment and training.
    but as i said thats on hold for the moment because of the lack of facilities.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭baggins

Sniipe wrote:
    would be interested in hitting apple ontop of ppl with bow and arrow.

As regards the apple off head thing, you need to bring your own apple, and more importantly, your own volunteer to balance the apple on their head.

Legal Disclaimer: DIT Archery Club does not in any way endorse pointing bows at people, even if they have apples balanced on their heads.

-baggins

Advertisement