Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

good homes needed

• 22-10-2004 11:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

Hi All ,
    I've found myslf in a bit of a predicament and I'm hoping the good people on Boards.ie can be of some help ,here is my problem ,We took in a stray dog about two months ago and as it turned out she was pregnant and she gave birth 3 weeks ago to 8 puppies ,they are beautiful little spaniel X puppies (please see photo attached)and are now in need of a good home .That is all bad enough but our own dog managed to breakout while in heat and has now given birth to 10 puppies (labrador X) .So now I need good homes for 18 puppies .It's not so bad at the moment but once they start running around I'm in trouble .I would be grateful if anyone knows anybody interested in getting a puppy or maybe would like one themselves ,could let me know ,I'm in the west and I could deliver them anywhere within reason.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,473 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

First off it was nice of you to rescue the dog.

But why the heck have you not had the sense to spay your own dog? 18 puppies is such a lot when every day in this country unwanted dogs are put to sleep. It is far too soon to get rid of the dogs they must be at least 8 weeks old before they find new homes. Try www.irishanimals.ie they may be able to help with the rehoming.

Please Please PLEASE get both bitched spayed once the puppies are 8 weeks old!

Advertisement