Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

O.m.g!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

I remember the first nght i seen that, thought i was great, girlfriend in the bed, me looking at "stuff" on the net. It was real dark except for the computer screen. Started searching for ghost crap and it takes me to that exact picture, told me to look directly at the door. Out pops this thing and scares the crap out of me. The yelp i must have let at three in the morning must have been unreal. I was shaking until i got asleep that night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Not to insult your intelligence, but you are aware that thats just a pile of crap right? And it therefore has absolutely no place on the paranormal forum. It's not paranormal, it's a stupid cheap animation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Not a Paranormal thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

First time I saw this it scared the bejesus outta me - so much so I nearly sqoze out a little pee, ahuh yeah I did....

::: ven0mous :::

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Optikus

Its good alright ..but once you have seen a few of these kind of things you know waht to expect and are not that frightened by it... still made me jump a bit.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

I just close the window when people link me to those now...So predictable...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65,749 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Linky dead :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,287 ✭✭✭NotMe

Linky alive... yeah and these 'surprise' pictures and games are getting real old.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭elivsvonchiaing

That failed to scare the bjesus outta me- failed to stiffle a yawn to be honest!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Worked on me because I was expecting an optical illusion, magic eye type thing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭joe.

does anyone know how you'd be able to send this on in an email. ??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

It's just an animated .gif

so you should be able to download it and attach it to an email quite easily..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭elivsvonchiaing

bmarley wrote:
    does anyone know how you'd be able to send this on in an email. ??
    You'll need to go to view source. Select what you want - after the prelims - may prove more complex than this - try to make sense of the code - post to yourself - you'll know when it's right! Sorry if your not using IExplorer!

Linky alive again now alright. Failed to evoke any emotion out of me apart from apathy tbh :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

You'll need to go to view source. Select what you want - after the prelims - may prove more complex than this - try to make sense of the code - post to yourself - you'll know when it's right! Sorry if your not using IExplorer!

Nah it's just a gif. Right click and save as and then send as an attachment

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭ando

house.jpg

woooooo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Looks a bit like Cher.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

how unpredictable was that?

first of all it says not for the faint hearted (something bound to happen)
    second of all there's about 50,000,000 flash/gif animations which get you to stare at a certain spot for 20-40 seconds (time varies) and they post the most grotesque pictures. Granted it was scary the first time i saw one of these but once you've seen 2 of them it's kinda lame

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

phlematic wrote:
    Not to insult your intelligence, but you are aware that thats just a pile of crap right? And it therefore has absolutely no place on the paranormal forum. It's not paranormal, it's a stupid cheap animation.

LOL can you feel the ironing??

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

I can't see anything

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

You didn't look at it long enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭PeadarofAodh

or maybe you're blind...

Pigman II wrote: