Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

eL action this weekend

• 22-10-2004 11:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭

Premier Division

CCFC Vs SPA (pred 1-1)
    Bohs Vs Derry ( 2-0)
    Shams Vs Dogs (1-2)

1st Division
    Dundalk VsGalway United
    Athlone Town Vs Kildare County (Friday 7:45)
    UCD Vs Limerick (Friday 7:45)
    Monaghan Utd Vs Sligo Rovers (Friday 8:00)
    Kilkenny City Vs Cobh Ramblers (Saturday 7:30)
    Finn Harps Vs Bray Wanderers

Cork Citys run will probably come to an end tonight against a dogged SPA side, hell bent on ruining Pat Dolans quest for Uefa spot.

Bohs to get back on track, likewise for Drogs.

Shels late win last night could well prove the decisive win, as they showed true character to get that late goal.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Would expect Langer Utd to win easily ,Johnnie mac safe now and toying with odd formations and line ups last 2 games.

Once we beat scum again i be happy with the season as far as getting new manager and losing best players goes.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Are ya travelling down Kdjac? I know SPA are bring a bus anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Nope i been giving my long weekend schedule and it involves building things and buying things :(

never travel with the club always make our own way down, cant miss the bus cos you drunk if you not on it :0

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

gimmick wrote:
    Premier Division

CCFC Vs SPA (pred 1-1)
    Bohs Vs Derry ( 2-0)
    Shams Vs Dogs (1-2)

City 2-0 Pats
    Bohs 1-1 Derry
    Rovers 2-0 Drogs

City can't afford to feck up tonight, otherwise it's cheerio league title dreams. although with the goldfish-bowl mentailty that exists in cork, i wouldn;t be surprised if the pressure gets to the players this evening.

we'll wait and see

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

Well that was a bit unexpected.

a 3-0 win for city against what has to be called a poor pats team, and a win for derry in dalymount.

city are now 7 points behind shelbourne with a game in hand, and a trip to tolka next friday to come. to be honest it's shelbourne's title to lose, there's no pressure on city, and if they play they way they played last night (in patches it has to be said) i cant see them dropping many more points. though that being said we'll probably lose to derry on tuesday.

COME ON CITY!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement