Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Name that game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

Afraid i was bit crap...only got 9. The memory aint what it used to be :eek:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,179 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

most of those games were a bit before my time, so i only got 6.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,393 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

no sound on computers in college. Try it when I get home. However the first question appears a bit before my time. My earliest memories are of the C64/NES era.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Atari c64 spectrum games , few amiga but thay all games you would have played.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Boro

managed to get 11 out of the 18. Some of them are pretty tricky though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I got 11 here too...

But I missed some easy ones that I really should have got.

I can't believe it expects us to know the sounds from E.T., wasn't that the one they had to bury in the desert?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Optikus

Got 8... mostly guessing though, most of them would be well before my time.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Got 11, great to hear those Atari 2600 Pacman sounds again. Ah and good aul Combat. I remember it had a bug where if you drove into a corner at the right angle it'd throw you somewhere else on the screen.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,393 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I'm no longer fit for my alias.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

13 right. Not too shabby.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭sound_wave

got 9 ! in fairness tho a lot were just guesses, a bit before my time! although i did recognise some classics

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Got 10, with a few guesses.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

11 myself got the whole 3rd section correct thats says alot for my 1st and 2nd sections.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

got 9 myself. A lot of games i'd never played (santa gave me an atari 65xe instead of a c64...)

never had an amiga either

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

10, the first 6 nearly perfect.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

• Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭balkieb2002

Got 10 although quite a few guesses but prob missed out on ones i should have got (such as pacman [the shame!!])

• Registered Users Posts: 8,969 ✭✭✭Big Ears

Optikus wrote:
    Got 8... mostly guessing though, most of them would be well before my time.

Just like myself .

Retr0gamer wrote:

I'm no longer fit for my alias.

Have you ever played any retro games ? ;)

I have. All 7 I knew. Managed to get wrong every single guestimation. so its not all bad just terrible luck which I have in spades.

I'm sure you spent 250 euros on a saturn and all the mods just like me.

• Advertisement

Retr0gamer wrote:
    I'm sure you spent 250 euros on a saturn and all the mods just like me.

my brother did , well maybe not all the mods . I am only a young gamer myself so I don't know that much about retro games .

Just played emulaters and stuff . Although the family did have a C64..........ah Kenny Daglish soccer manager , which took about 3 hours to load :) .

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Only got 6 out of 18... then again I'm young.

John

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

15 ... christ am I that old? :D

Have to apologise for narky remarks. In my drunken state i felt I had to defend my retro gaming-eh-ness

Advertisement