Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Point of Existence?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

have it its a good mod i havent played the new version online yet because i have the cold :( its desert combat useing the vietnam engine basicly

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

its been out awhile. Did u not see the posts about it when it first came out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

suppafly wrote:
    its been out awhile. Did u not see the posts about it when it first came out?

Yeah but never download! just seen that it said new release on website and though it was new! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

i tried reclaiming hue on the sp briefly and found at intervals it would just drop to 0fps for a sec then come back up to speed

anyone else have this issue?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭Irish_Kamikaze

Pointless presisting! PoE sucks. I don't wan to play it anymore cause im saving myself for BF2. The game sucks and is very Boring.

Bring back BF1942 in a new engine!

• Advertisement
Advertisement