Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vrml / openGL

Options
  • 22-10-2004 1:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 933 ✭✭✭

Hey guys haven't posted in a while been busy of late...anyway. Im attempting to do a project for my college course. It involves creating a relistic 3d map of a building. I am planning on using vrml or openGl to accomplish this. Its early days yet so im still not sure which route to take. I would like to do the project using vrml, however most of the information i find on the crazy interweb is very dated and most links are dead. I'm wondering if anyone here has implemented a similiar project who can give me some help or if anyone has used vrml before or even researched it i would be glad if they too could give me some help. Thats all.
    Thanks folks...

Comments

Advertisement