Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

La LA!

• 22-10-2004 1:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Has anyone noticed a very distinct lack of happiness and general craic around campus this year? Last year (my first) was kind of crap but i thought it might all suddenly change this year and i'd be caught up in a complete frenzy of well frenzy type stuff but i find nothing... help me find the fun in UCD people?!
    also can anyone recommend a good film to see this evening or can tell me whether Saw or Shark Tale are any good?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Alana

yea, i can c what u mean...

i mean people are still as kinda friendly as ever particulary the eng kids and the arts kids-other faculties i avnt yet encountered to much..as for the commerce kids dont get me startd c my post in the "wee bitch" thread...then againa that was just one b*stard...but..

anyway that aside theres not that much life around...could be a) the ****e weathr-greyness gets to ppl S.A.D. and stuff, b) lack of BIG events or mystry option c)...

saw is interesting, scary but interesting and shark tail is a bit of a let down...sniff <',><

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

SAW is deadly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Alana

no pun intended eh...?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Tis' the bad weather it makes everyone depressed :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭tribble

Yeah the weather is ****.

It's so bad in fact that I don't care how bad it is anymore and have stopped carrying an umbrella.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

saw was very good. very gore filled.
    Yeh weather has been making me sad all week. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 jellymonster

You'd think every'd be used to the weather at this stage! Ah well i'll struggle on so and definitely go see Saw :)
    Mundy's playing in the bar Tues Nite, can't wait for that!!

Advertisement