Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

film on bbc1/2 last friday night?

Options
  • 22-10-2004 2:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭

anyone know the name of the film that was on bbc 1 or 2 last friday night (15th oct) at about 12 at night?
    t'was about a man who was obsessed by this girl and became friends with 2 young boys.. he became a bit crazy in the end..
    just wanna know the name of it cuz the soundtrack was excellent..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

I've a feeling the words 'charter' and 'forum name change', and perhaps 'sigh' will appear in Cult's post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Poor, poor overworked Cult...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

AAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

*Sigh*, I really feel myself to be fully-qualified as mod of the Newbie board at this stage...
    Not that I'd ever seek to go through this :eek: .

[nicK] : In future read the thread at the top of each forum you use, it's called the charter and can prevent you from posting inappropriate material or posting in an inappropriate forum. (This forum being for Photoshopping pretty exclusively).
    Check the Film Board.

....forum name change.....

oh yes, locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement