Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€400 Rebuy Omaha tourney tonight

Options
  • 22-10-2004 2:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭

Satellites running as we speak, €48 a skull. I'll be there from 5. There are no more satellites for tommorrow btw, it is full.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Hectorjelly

Do they have many seats left for tonight/Sunday?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭Juan Pablo

I got the impression there was plenty of seats when I was in there earlier. As for Sunday I dont know, you may need to ring them to see. I'm assuming Sunday is capped at 150 runners?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Theyre looking to get an extra few tables in for saturday gonna get myself on the reserve list just looking for a few more backers, ill be in to play a few sattelites for tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭Juan Pablo

I'll buy 70% of you Boshman IF

1) I Qualify for tonight

2) I Win the tourney tonight

:D

10% is more than enough ive one definite and a few more lined up if your interested

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Hectorjelly

Somebody I work with offered me a 50 50 split, I was tempted but I dont like playing with other peoples money. Especially as my conversation on Monday would be like "Well I raised with 3 4s and got it all in on a 2 5 x pot, silly bugger wouldnt fold his overpair"

I think its the only way to go in the long run as your bankroll will be eaten away if you dont place in the money most of the time, I certainly wouldnt be explaining myself to anyone though.

The devilfish wont play a tournament unless he's freerolling, mike mcghee seemed desperate in that bbc show till he got his sponsorship and read roy the boys article posted on the pot odds calculator post

Advertisement