Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Programme for adding effects to audio?

• 22-10-2004 3:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭

Basically, Im looking for a freeware (if possible) programme that has the ability to make a song fade out half way through or make it echo near the end and stuff like that.

The reason being that I'm making a movie for my clan and want to be able to get the music part right as Im already okay at making the movies, just want to get the music part right @:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 visualphotoarts

I am not 100% sure if I have the right address, but try logging on to www.digidesign.com and down load protools. It can be used to create a sound track for movies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭K!LL!@N

I am not 100% sure if I have the right address, but try logging on to www.digidesign.com and down load protools. It can be used to create a sound track for movies.

For one thing ProTools is far from free.
    And it's total overkill what he wants to do.

Try Goldwave maybe?
    It's shareware, the trial version is supposed to be fully functional.
    Seems to do everything you want.

Killian

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

I managed to find a suitable programme called Wavepad.

Free and it does eveyrthing I want it to!

http://www.nch.com.au/wavepad/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭D!ve^Bomb!

there is a free version of protools that is obviousy FREE.. it'll do what you need

Advertisement