Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O'Reilly for Kids.

Options
  • 22-10-2004 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

:D Saw it on another forum.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/customer-reviews/0060544244/ref=cm_cr_dp_2_1/002-1902784-1249619?%5Fencoding=UTF8&customer-reviews.sort%5Fby=-SubmissionDate&n=283155

The reviews are hilarious.

My favorite (before its nuked).
    Straight Up talk from a Master Debater!!, October 21, 2004
    Reviewer: Whoops, Is this Your Spleen? - See all my reviews
    Fresh off the success of his workplace mentoring program, "Big Bill" O'Reily now wants to get his hands on the members of the next generation. And so, with the enthusiasm and firmness of a priest helping alter boys through those awkward adolescent years, "Big Bill" has erected a long, hard lesson in morality that he would like to drill into America's youth.

Each penetrating lesson is presented in a stimulating fashion, starting slow and building furiously, stroke by stroke, until it explodes forth fluidly from Big Bill's "fountain of knowledge"! These titilating lessons include, "Boning up on the job", "How to Suck up to the boss", and my favorite, "What to do in Bangkok if you have a few hours to blow"!

It's the perfect gift for any kid who wants to make those teen years more pleasurable by learning to "pump themselves up", and it's chock full of hands-on techniques that Big Bill insists he has "done himself multiple times"! This book is truly a labor of love in which Big Bill rams home the truth again and again right up to the exciting climax!!!

Also Recommended with this purchase: Box of Tissue

Advertisement