Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lobe Stretching

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭church

or if you cant afford the rediculous prices the majority of places in this poxy country are charging you could buy jewellery off http://www.wildcat.co.uk. i suggest the bullet septum retainers, then for each size you want to go up add a bit of plumbing tape to the jewellery and ease it in with a bit of vitamin e oil or ky jelly. cheap as chips and much better for your ears than shoving tapers through.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 McUdar

I got mine both done size 6 in the first sittin which was ok. 4 months on now and they're doing grand. i hadn't got any hole already where i got it done or anything. it's grand, you just gotta go somewhere good and then look after the piercing properly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭shivface

how much does it cost?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭crash n byrne

GaRtH_V wrote:
    your piercers an idiot
    you start off with 1.5mm and then you start stretching from there,
    if i was you id get a new piercer,
    i recently got my lobe dermapunched straight to 4mm and its grand,going in to get it strecthed more soon

Theres no such size as 1.5. its 1.6mm.

I had mine pierced at 3mm and stretched to 8mm straight away, the strtchin hurts a bit more than the piercing but its over and done with in a minute.

Advertisement