Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Esat BT Customer Service

• 22-10-2004 5:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭

I've posted here in the past on more than one occasion berating Esat BT for the horrific experience which was any interaction with their customer service department. However, I've had to talk to them twice in the past three weeks or so (on matters which turned out to be outside of their control) and on both occassions found the technical service operator to be helpful, courteous and true to his word, i.e. 'I'll call you back on that later this evening', actually means he will call back.

Now it may be too early to applaud them on turning around their customer service standards, and it was the accounts section rather than tech support with which I had the problems before, but credit where credit is due.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭aodh_rua

I've been dealing with them on and off for over a year and I really can't stand them. I've had nothing but trouble with them and I find it next to impossible to get any thing sorted when I talk to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭Kone

Had a terrible time dealing with them when I was trying to get broadband, even had one of their 'sales' team swear at me, needless to say I had to talk to the director of residental business before I got anything sorted!

Advertisement