Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Only in America?!?!?! Oi!

• 13-06-2001 10:27am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">from http://www.pythonline.com/newstuff/:

Monty Python and the Holy Grail Theatrical Release
    The 2001 Theatrical Release features all new negative and stereo soundtrack and missing footage. Release dates:

Cinema Village - New York - June 15
    NuArt - Los Angeles - June 15
    Kendall Square - Boston - June 15
    Century Centre Cinema - Chicago - June 15
    Lumiere - San Francisco - June 29
    Shattuck - Berkeley - June 29
    Egyptian - Seattle - July 6

</font>

aak... why not over 'ere then???

Bard
    I walk through walls/ I float down the Liffey/ I'm not here/ This isn't happening

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Puck

Surely it would be a sin to have this great film only in the US!

John (yes THE John!)
    john.filetap.com
    "Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

thats a classic film. why not over here?? do they not think there's a big eneough audience 4 it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

See that there link...? Watch that space, basically... I'm sure it'll come out over here... shur it's Monty Python FFS smile.gif

Bard
    Does exactly what it says on the tin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭Mikill

Somthin to look forward to if it does come out over here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Puck

It better come out over here or I start making phone calls and people start disappearing! tongue.gif

John (yes THE John!)
    "Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government."

• Advertisement
Advertisement