Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Channel 4's The Hip Hop Years

• 23-10-2004 1:47am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭

Does anyone remember this?
    It was a 3 part documentary aired in 1999. Basically starting at the begining with Kool Herc and working it's way up to 99, when Def Jam was the biggest label at the time.

Anybody know if it's available on dvd?
    I have it recorded somewhere, but being the genius that I am, seldom label videos so it could be anywhere.

http://www.rdfmedia.com/documentaries/TheHipHopYears.asp

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Optikus

Yeah i saw it when i live back in the UK a few years ago.... thats what i based my opinions on when i said TUPAC was a trick ass BIGGIE biter, and got raped on the Island (rykers, as stated on a Mobb Deep tune)... and was also left with one bollox... after knocking on deathrow records door when he was released... It was IMO one of the best Hip Hop docs ever made... im now going to look for a torrent ..thanks for that remider of a classic Mak.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭carrotcake

don't think it's out on dvd. i've got it on tape tho :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Optikus

Yea cant find it on any sites... carrot if your interested on selling your COPY of it PM me please.

Advertisement