Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EyeToy PS2

Options
  • 23-10-2004 7:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭

Hi all,

I was thinking of getting an EyeToy for the PS2 since it looks quite interesting.

I was wondering if anyone here had experience with it.

I'd just like to get opinions before I shell out cash for the thing. I'm mainly interested in getting it to play SEGA Superstars.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I've played EyeToy Play for a while, it was good fun but in my opinion it got old very quickly. There's reviews of Sega Superstars in a lot of the PS2 magazines this month.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Super idea , im still waiting for the killer games for it.

Shame nintendo didnt make it :(

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

im still playing kung-fu & washing windows on eye-toy:play. have groove too, and i think thats rather fun aswell. cant wait for more games.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭ObeyGiant

Eyetoy:Groove is one of the greatest party games ever invented. There's plenty of fun to be had when you're completely sober, sure.. but it's that post- (or pre-)pub fix that it seems to have been created specifically to address.

It's also fantastic for getting non-gamers involved.

I've also heard that it ties in really well with Singstar - is this true?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

dont have singstar [yet] but groove is an incredible amount of fun when yer completly pissed. so are dance mat games. the amount of times ive stumbled home drunk only to attempt to dance to 'Cool For Cats' is amazing. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Its good craic. Obviously its a bit of a novelty but its always good for parties... Singstar is genius though!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Khalim

thanks for all the replies,

I've weighed in your views, and considered to hold off from purchasing this at the moment.

Need to save up cash for Paper Mario and other Gamecube goodness coming up.

Oh how i wished this had been developed by Nintendo, I would have just bought it on the day of release.

Advertisement