Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kiddie Joke

• 23-10-2004 10:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭

One day a construction crew arrives next door to a young family to build another house. The family's six-year-old daughter naturally takes an interest, and begins hanging around the site. Eventually the brickies adopt her as a kind of mascot – chatting to her and giving her errands to run. Then, at the end of the week, they present her with a pay envelope containing a fiver. Excitedly, the little girl runs home to her mother, who suggests they take it to the bank. Running straight up to the pay-in desk, the little girl thrusts her wages over the counter. ‘I earned this building a house,’ she beams, proudly. ‘For a whole week.’ ‘Goodness!’ smiles the teller. ‘And will you be building it next week, too?’ ‘Yes,’ says the little girl. ‘If the fúcking bricks ever get delivered.’

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭Gaijin

:eek: .........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭tribble

shoud be "if THOSE fúcking bricks ever get delivered"...

But a damn fine funny all the same :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

LOL. Sounds like a brickies thoughther a few of the important things in life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 tinsel

dont get it :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭cajun_tiger

i remember seeing that before i think there was more to it,
    it's cute how childrren pick up things isn't it!

• Advertisement
Advertisement