Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Cure on Later 22 Oct

Options
  • 23-10-2004 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭

I just caught the last few minutes of Jools Holland's excellent Later on BBC 2. The Cure finished up with Boys Dont Cry, did anyone else see the show, what other songs did they play? I have a feeling its the new stuff.

I checked the Later website , but couldnt find what I was looking for.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

They played alt.end and Taking Off as well as Boys Don't Cry.

Yeah, it's new stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

They played alt.end and Taking Off as well as Boys Don't Cry.

Yeah, it's new stuff.

Thanks!

What were they like, Boys don cry was good I thought.

Music on TV was great last night, you had the excellent Tycho Naut on RTE 2 and The Smiths featured on Channel 4's UK Music hall of fame (or something).

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

and Nick Cave on Jonathon Ross.

The Cure were pretty good but I kept missing bits of them as I'd turn off to watch Tychonaut while the other bands played and I'd forget to switch back.

John2 wrote:
    and Nick Cave on Jonathon Ross.

The Cure were pretty good but I kept missing bits of them as I'd turn off to watch Tychonaut while the other bands played and I'd forget to switch back.

And Graham Coxon played on the Frank Skinner Show.

Nick Cave, Manic Street Preachers and the Kings of Leon are all on next week's Later. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭radiospan

The Cure were good alright. Robert Smith was interviewed by Jools, too.

Does anyone know who's on Jonathon Ross next week? My Sky EPG has last week's info on it. :mad:

I'd like to see Tom Waits on Jools Holland's show.

• Advertisement

plazzTT wrote:

Does anyone know who's on Jonathon Ross next week? My Sky EPG has last week's info on it. :mad:

I think he said The Killers, result !!!! :D

Advertisement