Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NaNoWriMo

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Yeah but it's too hard to keep up with.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Yeah I gave up on it, not having rep to hand out freely is annoying.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

Free rep really just defeats the whole purpose of it. Anyhow take the rep discussion elsewhere.

... In fact don't. Forget it and never talk of it again. It's the bain of the boards since it arrived.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Someones feeling inadequate with one greenie........

(please dont ban me, i was only joking)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

:rolleyes:

.....That is all.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

hold the boat here lads, so i just go along to this gaf and say i want free rep as simple as that?

meh. i still have better things to do with my time. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Some of them expect you to actually rep them back, but technically you don't have to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

i looked at it, got way too confused, decided that the whole idea was both insane and stupid, and left.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Insane and inane! If you're in a poetic mood.

"I can rhyme, upon every attempt!"

Silly, silly rep games...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

well done on the novel finishing, pfm!

btw, dave....I'll rep ya once I have my powers back, too much given out over last 24 hours! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Raphael wrote:
    We're all talented, hell thats what the T stands for. And now I present you with a chance. Put your talent to good use!

The NaNoWriMo, Or National Novel Writing Month is the challenge to churn out a 50,000 word novel between the first and thirtieth of November. There's no prize for achieving it, other than the joy of having a novel, written in your name. For more information, visit www.NaNoWriMo.org. Check out the forums as well, my ID is Raphael Korland

Anyone else trying the 50k challenge? Feel free to post here to discuss ideas, plans, or inquirys. If your not intrested...please, don't bother posting, You're wasting boards.ie's valuable server space

I tried this before last yr,i only got 10k done cos i kept forgettıng..mite try again thıs yr.

Ah shucks. I spy with my little eye, someone who hasn't read the charter.

Banned for a week. Off to reading the charter with you and PM me in a week to unban you.

harsh dude

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Hasrh but fair, it's written in the charter. In black and white....or blue and black, depending on what style you use

Tis fair. It's in the charter. I put it there for that reason. Lessons need to be learnt and so forth and such and such. Anyway I'm an old time nevermore. I'm mean.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

She tried to remove it you know, but she's new and didn't know how to do it

Fishie wrote:
    She tried to remove it you know, but she's new and didn't know how to do it

No I don't know actually. Rules are rules. Live with it or take it up with the management.

It isnt that big a deal tbh, its not like its a crazy busy forum or anything. And she was new in fairness. But your the dicta...uh boss, i guess

• Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭TalkISCheap

New Thread Coming Soon :-

"Arguing With The Mods - Brave or Just Plain Stupid???"

ColHol wrote:
    It isnt that big a deal tbh, its not like its a crazy busy forum or anything. And she was new in fairness. But your the dicta...uh boss, i guess

So I should just let all the rules slide? That's a great idea. Can't wait to see the forum at the end of this session and the next.

And to be most fair on the matter (this point was made to me earlier) if the girl HERSELF had a problem with the ban then why did she not contact me? The fact is she didn't so it really isn't the business of anyone else.

I do like to avoid closing threads like this but it seems the best option. Feedback forum is that way *points over there*. The admins will be more than happy to listen-to/ignore your remarks (as they see fit).

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement