Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

EXECUTIONS

• 03-06-2001 5:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭

anybody ever see this video?
    i got it in amsterdam for a tenner.
    its really really messed up,
    just a history of execution and videos and pictures of it all...
    not the thing to sit down and watch with your family (unless its the Manson family).

Interesting though...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 425 ✭✭BNC

Sick frown.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭rumpelstiltskin

yeah i suppose it is
    but i watched it anyway
    it was kinda bad cos we were all sitting around drinking beer watching it...

and i dont mean any offence, i just wanted to know has anyone else seen it and what they thought of it.

[This message has been edited by rumpelstiltskin (edited 03-06-2001).]

No offence taken, it is kind of a bit sick though. there was an email doing the rounds a while back of a guy being shot, I found it very disturbing for anyone to find this entertaining.
    I suppose though that you have the curiosity factor.
    not my idea of entertainment or a good night in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Snuff flicks ... eugh.

yeah i suppose its not a good night in smile.gif
    i've just got a natural curiousity and a very unhealthy mind...
    people that i was watching it with wanted to turn it off, but then everyone sat there...
    they were just saying "dave turn this shít off...come on lets turn it off", but then they never done anything about it.
    so i think we all have a natural curiousity about things like that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

thats kinda disturbing....
    certainly wouldnt blow my skirt up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Magwitch

Curiosity is one thing but snuff is well uncool. There was an enlarging of the trend in snuff material in the 80's with those spineless yuppie city types having a "lad" interest in the subject by way of showing a distain for human life (bringing arrogence onto a new level).

There is no excuse! Those interested in that cr*p are themselves usually cowards or closet "-insert here whatever-".

You may not think that sort of exposure affects you or may not keep you up at night, and if it has done neither I would suggest you see a shrink.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Oh gyuck!
    I went to see The Green Mile in the cinema a few months back, and I was out in the lobby having a smoke while the executions were happening... it freaks me out that much, and it was fiction.
    You couldn't pay me enough to watch a real one.

SONIC.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

so if you dont watch it, it will all magically disappear?

adnans

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

i think the point is that it's wrong to seek entertainment in it, not out of sight out of mind tongue.gif

• Advertisement

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Hecate:
    i think the point is that it's wrong to seek entertainment in it, not out of sight out of mind tongue.gif</font>

exactly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

Isnt there a saying something along the lines of "There's a voyeur in all of us" ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭walt

I recently read on the net that the FBI had investigated snuff films but failed to find a genuine. They found some clever fakes but nothing real. I haven't seen the video of executions but I did see a few on the net, and I once was quite disturbed when I saw a pretty real looking close-up stabbing. It was doing the rounds on stileproject a while back...

well since i have watched the video i have met loads more people that have seen it.
    its pretty famous apparently.
    it got released since it takes a total anti-execution stance.its point is to show that no matter how clinical and familiar we try to make executions, they are still acts of barbarity.
    Well, it made me vote yes to abolish the death penalty.

[This message has been edited by rumpelstiltskin (edited 16-06-2001).]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

I saw that video!!! Fu<kin viscious!! Couldn't believe it, it is very sick and very disturbing, but it's also fascinating....every1 that was watching was just goin "Oh my ****in God". Unbelieveable ****......I wouldn't watch it again, or want to watch anything like it again, it's ****in sick, and whatever loon filmed it is also sick.....but the **** is out there.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭cueball

The Videos are sick, Someone i once knew had a home video made in japan of a young woman being kidnapped tied to a table then killed in the most sickest way possible, Surgery when still alive and i rushed to the bathroom and was sick, people who like / make them films should be killed.

Only then could i stand the execution because id gladly execute them myself and feel no remorse either, same with kiddy fiddlers and Murder/rapists

*=CueBall=*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭Zaphod Beeblebrox

cueball I can only hope your mates video is a fake, that **** makes me sick just to think about. Not much more I can say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭walt

I think that film you are referring to is a clever fake called guinea pig or something or other which was so cleverly staged that Charlie Sheen reported it as a snuff film to the FBI on seeing it at a bday party. But further investigation showed it to be a fake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭cueball

Thank God!
    Who whould want to even try to fake $hit like that?

Got a Q for ya all, If you had the 10 most evil, sickest people all in a room together, and Conviently Bought a can of petrol and matches, would you "Strike" up a bit of action?

Advertisement