Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eminems Anti-Bush Song

• 23-10-2004 3:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭

http://www.theregular.org/node/314

^^ Check it out, you can get a clip + see the lyrics there to the song that's probably about to cause quite the storm:
    Rebel with a rebel yell, raise hell we gonna let em know
    Stomp, push up, mush, **** Bush, until they bring our troops home come on just . . . Come along, follow me as I lead through the darkness
    As I provide just enough spark, that we need to proceed
    Carry on, give me hope, give me strength,
    Come with me, and I won't stear you wrong

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭David19

Here's the video:

http://boss.streamos.com/wmedia/interscope/eminem/encore/video/mosh-rev/000_mosh-rev.asx

If this is a single it will come out too late for the elections.

Edit: Nevermind, they're playing it on MTV in america now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭Kev_ps3

Eminem is nigg*r loving c*ck sucking white trash ****ty rapper!

Vote Bush/Chainey 2004

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭eoin_f

Eminem is nigg*r loving c*ck sucking white trash ****ty rapper!

he may well be but at least it may sway more pople against that war mongering terrorist, definetely better to have as many people who are in the spotlight use their voice to point out errors of the leadership

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭echomadman

so long kev_boy, keep your knackery racist rubbish out of my* beach community
    deadbeat.gif

* until an admin de-mods me and mods makiaveli

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭MidnightQueen

dangerman wrote:
    http://www.theregular.org/node/314

^^ Check it out, you can get a clip + see the lyrics there to the song that's probably about to cause quite the storm:

Eminem does have a point though! Down with Bush!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Klimseven

^^^ wow what a clever and insightful comment

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Profound.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Doper Than U

Ok, in spite of all the "eminem is too popular now so I'm gonna hate him so I can look cool" BS thats going around, I have to say that FINALLY Eminem has written about something that actually matters, he is finally tapping into his full potential, instead of rapping about teen-bands who no-one gives a s**t about anyway, he has stood up and given people something to actually think about. Dope song, dope beat.

His latest stuff has been a heap of s**t IMO, he had lost his dark, furious satire and replaced it with the very thing he hated, Pop beats and weak lyrics about nothing. But this song is great. Hopefully he'll keep it up and leave that Hip-Pop, borderline-Ja-Rule crap behind.

Edited to say that the spoon who spouted the Pro Bush racist shart up there can't even spell Cheney right, lmao. Support if ever it was needed for the Anti Bush cause. I'm not coming down on bad spelling (we've all done that at some point) but to misspell the name of your champion's sidekick whilst saying the word "ni**er" should illustrate EXACTLY why Bush should not be in the Whitehouse.

Advertisement