Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

rollerball

• 17-06-2001 7:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭

i just watched this on a rather 'glowing' review from a friend... it sux! what a load of trip! ok there's some voilence but the story line, acting etc. are all crap!

and he tells me this is a great cult film... *shudder* some ppl are just plain weird biggrin.gif

"just because you're not paraniod, doesn't mean they're not after you!"

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,586 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

I enjoyed it, thought it was well worth the watch.

They're making a remake/sequel as well aren't they?

The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Magwitch

I loved it. A measured and considered plot abuot controlling the masses set against the backdrop of violence, ambition and loyalty. They don't make 'em like that anymore. News for its detractors is this: That is real hardcore Sci-fi, not made for TV juck food minded tripe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Magwitch

remake is on the way - Hopefully it will not sell out the dark future plot in favour of soe cr*p action hero type thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭Ri-ra

Word is the remake (by John McTiernan Die Hard, Predator) is utter s h i t e. McTiernan apparently didn't get the original at all. So incredibly bad, if fact, that it might actually be the worst film of the year. And remember, this was a year that saw a Freddie Prinze Jr picture.

*shudder*

Mind you, Rebecca Romijn-Stamos appears in the nip...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Well... They have SlipKnot in the remake... NOT just doing music for it, but actualy acting in the film, apparently!

Thats one film I'll avoid like the plague... mad.gif

• Advertisement
Advertisement