Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cleaning Case Windows

Options
  • 23-10-2004 5:51pm
    Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭

Anyone any suggestions how to clean windows in computer case without leaving annoying streaks. Tis starting to annoy me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

Windowlene and a non fibreous cloth does wonders.

BloodBath

• Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭Azza

None Fiberous? What you mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

A cloth like you'd use on yer car window or something

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭neokenzo

Use newspaper to wipe it clean :)

I mean something that won't leave loads of little fibres on your window.

Newspaper is actually one of the best things you can use. Leaves no streaks. Loads of window cleaners use it.

BloodBath

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭ViperVenoM

/me goes on hunt for newspapers tomorrow

my rather large window is getting damn dusty and crap..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Optikus

BloodBath wrote:
    I mean something that won't leave loads of little fibres on your window.

Newspaper is actually one of the best things you can use. Leaves no streaks. Loads of window cleaners use it.

BloodBath

He means a lint free cloth... and BTW what are these windows made of?????? TBH i thoght even a monkey would ask that question before recommeneding products!!!! :eek:

He means a lint free cloth... and BTW what are these windows made of?????? TBH i thoght even a monkey would ask that question before recommeneding products!!!!

Aye that's what I meant, couldn't think of it at the time. You must know some intelligent monkeys. I've been using windowlene on mine since I got it without any problems. It's not exactly corrosive.

BloodBath

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

Optikus wrote:
    He means a lint free cloth... and BTW what are these windows made of?????? TBH i thoght even a monkey would ask that question before recommeneding products!!!! :eek:

Perspex, acryllic and other plastics I would imagine? Head down the local opticians and ask for some lint free cloth, they've always got a good supply ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Optikus

If its made of plastic then perhaps some sort of vynol cleaner or polish and of course a lint free cloth.

• Advertisement
Advertisement