Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car phone kit

Options
  • 23-10-2004 6:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭

OK not sure if this is the right place to post, so mods move if necessary...

Right. Heres the thing.
    The previous owner of my current car had a phone kit in it before I owned it, I learned today when I stripped some cabling. OK so heres whats in the car:

(BTW its an official Nokia kit)
    Antenna with wiring
    Microphone with wiring
    Speaker with wiring
    12v supply

My question is, what else do I need to get my Nokia 7250 working on it? Do I just need the 'cradle' or is there a "brain" that I also need?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭louie

you are going to need a "brain" box and the cradle that holds the phone, plus all cables that connects the two of them.

you'll be better off buying a full kit as those are th most important parts.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

That was exactly what I didnt want to hear :eek: but thanks for the advise, much appreciated

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭louie

Sorry for the bad news.

Advertisement