Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nike

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

Barry, R4ph, don't bother rising to such obvious trolling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Redleslie2

So you're saying that the way Nike treats it's workers is bad, and then you're advocating the liquadation of massive slices of our own population? You're even dumber than you sound, and you don't sound all that smart.
    Well well well, another pro-slavery chavscum appeasing turd. Shake the tree and the monkeys fall out. Liquidating Nike's target market will encourage the company to raise their labour standards. Obviously. Win win situation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Genocide for cheaper clothing?

That can not possibly fail!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Redleslie2 wrote:
    None of your business. And what has this got to do with liquidating chavscum.
    None of my business yes. The real question is, would an admin regard it as their business, I'm of the understanding that multiple accounts are frowned upon on this here web board

RE*AC*TOR: I'm not rising to it per se. I'm merely curious as to his double account. As for his trollage...I'm laughing at it, tis quite amusing

Raphael wrote:
    I'm of the understanding that multiple accounts are frowned upon on this here web board

unless you're (son of / brother)_merc(ury_tilt), then its seen as an amusing eccentricity.

Sarky wrote:
    Genocide for cheaper clothing?

That can not possibly fail!
    More accurately it'd be chavocide. Not a crime really, a bit of tough love and zero tolerance never hurt anyone and we estimate that Nike and all the other bastards will capitulate, double wages and lower the working week to 60 hours tops after the first wave of executions are completed. It's either that or turn this place into Burma so our dizzzzzgusting chavscum are rounded up and forced to make runners here which we can flog to braindead scrota around the world for a tasty profit.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,717 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Redleslie2 wrote:
    More accurately it'd be chavocide. Not a crime really, a bit of tough love and zero tolerance never hurt anyone and we estimate that Nike and all the other bastards will capitulate, double wages and lower the working week to 60 hours tops after the first wave of executions are completed. It's either that or turn this place into Burma so our dizzzzzgusting chavscum are rounded up and forced to make runners here which we can flog to braindead scrota around the world for a tasty profit.
    Come on now Resleslie2, RE*AC*TOR has told you already about using the automatic-sentence-mixing-upper machine :rolleyes:

Anyway, an attempt at on-topic. As stated previously scuh have some really nice old-skool basketball runners. Often they are quite gawdy and if you check in when their sales are on you can get them for around 20-30 €. I've bought some really silly looking shoes/runners in there just because they were on sale v. cheap.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,717 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

RE*AC*TOR wrote:
    Anyway, an attempt at on-topic. As stated previously scuh have some really nice old-skool basketball runners. Often they are quite gawdy and if you check in when their sales are on you can get them for around 20-30 €. I've bought some really silly looking shoes/runners in there just because they were on sale v. cheap.
    Ye i checked out the schuh website which had couple of good options, i'll probably call out to Liffey Valley to see some in the flesh. I'm between two shoe sizes, so its best to try before i buy etc.

• Advertisement

Bloody chavscum wouldn't be so bolshy if this was China.

Slipcard_web.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭ionapaul

Redleslie2 wrote:
    Bloody chavscum wouldn't be so bolshy if this was China.

Slipcard_web.jpg
    Is being painfully unfunny the new funny? If so, Redleslie2 you are truly a shining star in the bright galaxy of extremely funny comedians. You could open for Des Bishop with a 90-minute monologue detailing your plans for chavscum liquidation! Maybe you and Ross O'Carroll-Kelly of the Tribune could have a charity boxing match. The hilarious possibilities are endless...

ionapaul wrote:
    Is being painfully unfunny the new funny? If so, Redleslie2 you are truly a shining star in the bright galaxy of extremely funny comedians. You could open for Des Bishop with a 90-minute monologue detailing your plans for chavscum liquidation! Maybe you and Ross O'Carroll-Kelly of the Tribune could have a charity boxing match. The hilarious possibilities are endless...
    I'm not interested in amusing scum. See this is what I find most idiotic about you ****. You fret and fuss about where to buy your bloody slave labour produced runners and are quite happy to sneer at anyone who points out the appalling conditions the people who made them have to work under, then you throw your toys out of the pram at the sight of a pic of chinese labour activists who are in prison precisely because all you sad spoilt lumpen little turds want is a fücking label on your feet. Arrogant ignorant useless brats. In fairness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

You're an idiot. I don't buy Nike, I don't drink Coca Cola. You know why? They commit atrocoties, that's why. And much as I dislike the same kind of people your bitching about, I don't believe they deserve to die. No one deserves to die before their time.

Fúcking hypocrite

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭littleninja

Redleslie2 wrote:
    I'm not interested in amusing scum. See this is what I find most idiotic about you ****. You fret and fuss about where to buy your bloody slave labour produced runners and are quite happy to sneer at anyone who points out the appalling conditions the people who made them have to work under, then you throw your toys out of the pram at the sight of a pic of chinese labour activists who are in prison precisely because all you sad spoilt lumpen little turds want is a fücking label on your feet. Arrogant ignorant useless brats. In fairness.

It would appear that the "scum" as you call them are not the only one throwing the toys out of the pram, indeed you yourself have actually claimed killing off said "scum" would be an effective way to get rid of them, surely that would be manslaughter if nothing else - hence making you no better than this "scum" that you speak of - grow up for god's sake.

I agree that it's not right that there are people being enslaved etc to make said runners, but ending up in an arguement where you're contradicting yourself (i.e. saying that the making of the products is cruel but you would have no problem killing off those who chose to buy the products) is hardly going to solve the problem now is it?

I agree with Raphael - you are a hypocrite

Advertisement