Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

radeon x800xt

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

doesnt komplett or overclockers.co.uk have them and peats have x800 XTs aswel, if u have a fortune

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭neokenzo

Komplett have them next year I think and Overclockers have them on preorder. Dont want to pay a fortune to Peats.

Then usa is probably the only solution with a decent shipper

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭dixsey

gline wrote:
    Then usa is probably the only solution with a decent shipper
    Just remember you will be hit hard on the tax i had to pay 126 euros tax on my x800xt pe

I just reached hell in doom 3 and im amazed,thank god i got my new card for this,the graphics are amazing

• Advertisement

Did you buy it off that geek website?

You could try searching around in EU shops, there is loads of European shops around which can be cheap enough

Been trying to but no luck. Cant even get the geek.pricegrabbers page to load. *sigh*

I'll keep an eye out

neokenzo wrote:
    Did you buy it off that geek website?
    yes i did

• Advertisement

does anyone know if i can overclock my cpu its a pentium 4 3.06ghz with ht and if i can how ?

Just to let everyone know that overclockers are quoting that they will have the XT PE arriving within 1 week for some of the cards.
    I have ordered mine. Now the waiting game.

check out http://www.extremeprometeia.com/acatalog/Graphics_Cards.htmlif you you must buy a x800 XT soon and dont wana get it outside europe, i bought my mach II of this shop, they offer a good service, idont know if this is cheap compared to other shops in europe, but they have them in stock and will ship within a few hours.
    £376.00 inc vat

Thats about the same price as overclockers but thanks for the link. Cool site with loads of cooling choices.

The guty that owns the place is dead sound, i have him on msn messanger, they are great for phasechange, and he helped me set it up too

Got my XT PE today woot woot. Downloading 4.12 beta now :D

Where did you end up gettin it?? Post some benchmark results when u get a chance :D

Got it from overclockers. I want to run benchies but when I had problem with old graphic card, I reset my CMOS jumper and now I cant remember what I did. As soon as I sort it out I'll run some benchies. Dont think it would be that good as my pc is now full of junk LOL

neokenzo wrote:
    Got it from overclockers. I want to run benchies but when I had problem with old graphic card, I reset my CMOS jumper and now I cant remember what I did. As soon as I sort it out I'll run some benchies. Dont think it would be that good as my pc is now full of junk LOL
    Exactly like mine then, format coming really soon :D

Same here mate, just a matter of time. Always keep putting it off till tomorrow :D

• Advertisement

EXACTLY like me, haahah, its the necessary job u never wana do, takes feckin ages aswell

Tell me about it. Installing XP is a piece of cake, its the drivers and softwares are a pain LOL

Just ran some test. I'm using 4.12b catalyst and my oc' is really tuned yet. Also had various other programs running in the back ground so the scores aint that good. Plus my XP is full of junk LOL :D
    3Dmark03 - 11,720
    3Dmark05 - 5,870

That water cooled???? U need to get the core to 582 to equal my oc, hehehehe.

Advertisement