Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone repair

Options
  • 23-10-2004 9:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭

Is it possible to leave a phone into a phone shop i.e. O2 or vodaphone and get them to either repair it or send it to a service center for repair, even if the phone was not bought with them? Id pay for the repair like, i dont expect it free?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭wolfman

Generally speaking it is
    What brand is the phone?
    Is it sold in Ireland etc???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

i had a brokey phone i got off boards and sent it off to MPRC (www.mprc.ie) and it was still under warranty so i didnt have to pay the repairs, very fast also. had it back within 3 days of sending it off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

I left it in carphone warhouse, they said it usually costs around 65euro for repair :(:(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

i think the repair centres have a flat rate charge to fix a phone, 50-60 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 2,156 ✭✭✭samo

most of the repair shops use SIGMA based in finglas (i think they are there) have a look in phone book you can send phone directly there or give them a call and they can tell you minimum repair charge

• Advertisement
Advertisement