Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ucc?

• 23-10-2004 10:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭

many here going to college in cork? i'm in second yr there now and loving it. just wondering if many boards members are down here. its by far the best university in the country, dontcha know! ;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,442 ✭✭✭embraer170

2nd Comm-Euro.

Absolutely!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭radiospan

2nd Elec Eng.

We need a UCC forum here!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭treefingers

good to see some ucc love! its been lacking on this site for a while!
    im in GPP, by the way. not too many hours + fairly interesting (mostly) lectures + plenty of beer = good times! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

I'm in UCC. well I'm in North Carolina, but I'm normally in UCC.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

I'll be honest, this is more suited to College Play.

John

• Advertisement

We need a UCC forum here!

I second that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

isn't there already a UCC forum on the college website?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,031 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Yeah, but it's crap. With the exception of the QBoard on it.

UCC is a great college btw. I've no major complaints with it, and that makes it great because I love to complain :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭pixie_student

What makes you think it's the best?

How many others you been to? :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

well.. I did couple of years in CIT n then did degree in UCC, n now I'm in UCD.. and I think it's the best!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭Tails

There doesnt seem to be many boards users from UCC. Ya gotta love the place, im doing genetics in scond year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Xerxes

ya thats seems to be true but then again I've seen a few people around college using boards.Anyhow GPP2 for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭whatalanger

3rd yr elec eng. Any thoughts about the Glucksman galley? Waste of money in my opinion.

Any thoughts about the Glucksman galley? Waste of money in my opinion.

A waste of money no doubt but looks like a nice addition to the campus from the outside, haven't bothered looking in yet.

The new Brookfield building is very nice apparently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Xerxes

I've got nothing against the arts but it was a bit of a waste considering UCC is always saying that it has no money. I've been inside and its nice but it was money that could have been better spent but on the upside it is a place we can all go and get a bit more culture! if you're into that sort of thing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭radiospan

Haven't been in the new gallery, yet. I must have a look sometime.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭treefingers

well it wasnt really ucc's money. i think it was a private donation on the grounds that the money be used exclusively for an art gallery....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

Try www.partyucc.com

A friend of mine set it up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭Tails

Xerxes wrote:
    I've been inside and its nice but it was money that could have been better spent but on the upside it is a place we can all go and get a bit more culture!

You cant culture the cultureless!
    Honestly dont really see the point of it to be honest, The crawford on paul street is great and i dont see the glucksman(?) ever been up to that standard.

Advertisement